Which transactions agricultural Commission agents pay tax?

Commission agents dealing with agricultural produce are to take registration, but exempted under 54 g of 12/2017. So on which transactions they are to pay tax?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Any other income other than above.

Answered on July 20, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer