Which invoice is provided to consumers/ URD- Tax-invoice or Retail-invoice?

If I sell taxable goods to consumers / unregistered dealers. When which invoice is provided – Tax-invoice or Retail-invoice?

Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

If registered under regular scheme than u have to issue tax invoice whether u supplying goods to registered dealer or unregistered dealer or consumer.

Answered on July 16, 2017.
Add Comment

Only invoice whether recipient is registered or unregistered there is no concept of Tax Invoice… if supplier is holding composition scheme benefit then issue bills of supply.

Answered on July 17, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer