Which Annual return should a person file if he has been a Composition Taxpayer and is registered as one but later he switched to become a Regular Taxpayer and his status on 31st March is regular Taxpayer?

Asked on December 31, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

In this case, he should file GSTR-9A for the period he was registered as composition taxpayer and for the rest of the remaining year, he should file GSTR-9 form. So, he would be filing both the Annual returns i.e, GSTR-9A and GSTR-9

Answered on December 31, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer