Where we fill the details of ungegistered purchase at the time of gst return filing

Asked on December 26, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Itmust be in GSTR 2 , 4B inward supplies from an unregistered supplier. Still I would prefer u to confirm he same.

Answered on December 26, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer