What should I do when i forgot my earlier user ID for Advance Ruling?

I forgot/misplaced my earlier user ID for Advance Ruling and now the system is showing me an error when i am filing the form to generate User ID. What should I do ?

Asked on January 4, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Please note the system will give an error if and when the same combination of PAN, E-mail ID and Mobile Phone number is being used to create another ID; so you will have to change either the mobile number or the e mail address of the Authorized Signatory if you want to successfully create another ID.

Answered on January 5, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer