What if registered supplier filed his GSTR 1 with my incorrect GST No. and he refuse to make correction in it, so kindly suggest what to do in this situation.

Asked on December 20, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You have to reverse paid input tax

Answered on December 20, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer