What documents required for transfer of goods from warehouse to sales office?

What kind of documents challan is needed for transfer of stock from warehouse to sale office within the same city,both belonging to the same person? Is it bill of supply or what?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Supply Bill will required for transfer.

Answered on July 6, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer