1. Rates of tax on all agricultural products have declined after GST implementation
2. In order to increase the performance of the supply chain system in terms of transparency, reliability and timeliness, GST is important, which in turn will ensure reduction in waste and cost of agricultural products.
3. The agriculture sector has been excluded from GST complaints.
4. Service tax is also exempted in various services related to agricultural product
5. A farmer came under a non-taxable person
6. All basic agricultural commodities (not processed) which are not applicable under existing VAT laws, will not be made in GST according to tax.