We have taken office premises for rent, we made some renovations to our office like painting, partition work can we claim ITC for this work

Asked on December 26, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Bill must contain company info with the gst number in it.

Answered on December 26, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer