Registered person has constructed immovable property two years ago. They put it in Rent. Now they made some repair & maintenance works use cement, steel as input. Can they eligible to take input credit?

Asked on December 17, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

No input tax credit of material used in construction is not allowed.

Answered on December 17, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer