Purchased closing stock from another state and sell within state, Can I opt for composition?

I was not registered under any other previous law and I have closing stock of goods purchased from other states. but the sale is within the state. Can I opt for composition?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Yes, you can opt for composition scheme.

Answered on July 21, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer