My supplier has uploaded the invoices to my old GSTIN but that is not active now , Now how can i get the Same ITC with present GSTIN ? is their any chance to get it

Asked on December 19, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You should ask your supplier to ammend the detail in Sep -18 GSTR-1, & You can claim ITC( GSTN no can be ammended in table 9A of GSTR-1)

Answered on December 19, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer