Is transporter id is required to to do inter state sales, if vehicle is not register what to do, the can we take eway bill with vehicle no. Only

Asked on December 21, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You have to register with the Gst under transpiration. If you are not coming under the Gst law. You have to register as trans ID

Answered on December 21, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer