Input Tax Credit Refund in Bank Account

How we can get a refund of the ITC (Input Tax Credit) in our bank account for only export-oriented companies who buy goods from our own country after paying GST and export goods without charging GST?

Asked on December 18, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If you want to claim for ITC refund then you need to file RFD-01 form under Rule 89 of CGST/SGST with jurisdictional authorities.

Answered on December 18, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer