Imagine a scenario in which a person sells his pre-owned vehicle of Rs. 25 lacs to a delar of second-hand vehicles, will he be secured under casual tax person and does he needs to pay the tax?

Asked on January 10, 2019 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

The sale of vehicle will be treated as supply under GST and accordingly registration is required. If you are not occupied with some other supplies, you can accept registration as a casual taxpayer. The enrollment of casual taxpayer will be vaild for the time of 90 days as it were.

Answered on January 10, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer