If wrongly input sale amount at the 1st quarter(July17-Sept17) of GSTR-4 return How can revise that or adjust?

Sir, I have wrongly input sale amount at the 1st quarter(July\’17-Sept\’17) of GSTR-4 return. How can I revise that or adjust that so excess amount of tax which I have to pay at the time of return filling, can I redeem?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Since there is no option to file revised GSTR-4, you can only pay the incremental tax liability as of now and wait till such option is available to rectify.

Answered on April 24, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer