I have enrolled in GST but I forgot to enter SAC codes. What should I do? The status is migrated.

Asked on January 7, 2019 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

The same can be filled while filing FORM REG-26 for converting provisional ID to final registration.

Answered on January 7, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer