I am want migrate into GST. what process? registered in vat & didn’t give returns from 1 year.

I am running garment, i registered in vat. but i am not file any returns from 1 year now i want migrate into GST. what the process?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

First you have to file all returns and then ask dept to issue provisional id.

Answered on June 21, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer