How to upload reverse tax ie.consolidated invoices in gstr1

Asked on February 7, 2019 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

If you have provisional certificate of registration and you are not liable to be registered as per section 22 of the CGST Act, then you can file an application electronically in form GST REG-28 at the common portal. then there will be no liability.

Answered on February 7, 2019.
Add Comment

Your Answer