How I get input tax Cricket on my old stocks?

I am automobile spare parts Dealer and how I get input tax Cricket on my old stocks please explain me

Asked on June 23, 2017 in Automobile.
Add Comment
3 Answer(s)

Input tax paid on spare parts available on 30th June, u can claim ITC on it.

Answered on June 23, 2017.
Add Comment

Without delay calculate your Total Purchased invoice of within six months and report this to circle or online your paid VAT during the purchase automatically credited at e- ledger and after that the tax will adjusted with your ITC.

Answered on June 24, 2017.
Add Comment

I need further clarification please. Do you mean whole purchases of six months or stock as on 30/06/2017 closing. Moreover VAT input credit are taken in the month itself. Please expedite lain this. It looks very important.

Answered on June 25, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer