You may comply with the activities as specified below:
1. You have to file refund application RFD – 1A of GST Portal.
2. You have to mention turnover of ZeroRelated Supplies and Adjusted Total Turnover in a State or UT for the period refund is sought for and the net ITC (the ITC availed during the period refund in sought for).
3. System will auto calculate the eligible refund amount and post in the last column of table.
4. Applicant has to ensure that he has files the return (GSTR 3B) of the period for which Refund is sought.
5. Balance in ITC ledger should be sufficient in each head (IGST/CGST/SGST/UTGST/CESS).
6. He should have exported goods/service on account of which he is claiming ITC refund.
7. In case of export of services. he should have obtained FIRC/BRC from the concerned bank.
8. Once Application Reference Number (ARN) is generated, take a print of Application and submit to the Jurisdictional authority manually along with other reled upon documents as required under RFD01
NOTE: FORM RFD 01A can be filed only after filing of valid GSTR3B for the Return Period