Can transfer be obtained for ITC on delhi goods with Rajasthan registeration and same PAN?

The assessee has taken centralized registration in Delhi and UP only and input service tax credit is lying in Delhi. Can we transfer the input lying in Delhi for the registration taken in Rajasthan state under same PAN?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Since the centeralised reg is for delhi and up so he can transfer the same to delhi and up only Not to Rajasthan As per my understanding but still check Also old credit held by isd or centralised office is to be set off or transferred to old unit and as per old law before appointed date Since ISD need a fresh registeration in Gst regards

Answered on June 6, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer