Can a tax paying registered individual opt for composition scheme with retail business with rent income by side?

If commercial rent income applicable to GST then does the GST registered person can opt composition scheme under GST as he has already a retail business too or does he has to take normal scheme under GST?

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

No, you can not opt for composition scheme.

Answered on July 24, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer