Can a manufacturer send his goods to Job worker in other state if job worker is unregistered but manufacture is registered

Asked on December 26, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Yes you can do but you have to add job worker place as manufacturer additional place business and send for job work. I think I am correct please revert back if it is wrong anyone.

Answered on December 26, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer