Am in OIDAR services…i want to generste invoice to an ousider (outside India), i have obtained LUT in this regard. My question is, how can i generate invoice..?, do i need to show tax amount in the invoice as i have LUT..?

Asked on December 22, 2018 in Miscellaneous.
Add Comment
0 Answer(s)

Your Answer