The tax rate under composition scheme?

The tax rate under composition scheme?

Add Comment
2 Answer(s)

A registered taxpayer, who is registered under the Composite Scheme will pay tax at a rate not more than 1% for manufacturer, 2.5% for restaurant sector and 0.5% for other suppliers of turnover.

Answered on July 6, 2017.
Add Comment

1%-CGST 1%-SGST TOTAL -2% on manufacturs?

Answered on July 6, 2017.
Add Comment

Your Answer

Gen GST