You can generate e way bill on many types:
1. Using android based mobile app on your smartphones
2. Using a web browser in desktop,laptop and phones
3. Through API (application program interface) you can also generate e-way bill
4. Via SMS from registered mobile number you can also generate e-way bill
5. Third party based system of suvidha provider you can also generate it
There are two types of e-ways bills available:
1. Regular E-way Bill: EWay Bill is an electronic waybill for movement of goods which can be generated on the eWay Bill Portal. Transport of goods of more than Rs. 50,000 (Single Invoice/bill/delivery challan) in value in a vehicle cannot be made by a registered person without an e-way bill. Alternatively, Eway bill can also be generated or canceled through SMS, Android App and by Site-to-Site Integration(through API). When an e-way bill is generated a unique e-way bill number (EBN) is allocated and is available to the supplier, recipient, and the transporter.
2. Consolidated e-way bill: Consolidated E-way bill is a document containing the multiple e-way bills for multiple consignments being carried in one conveyance (goods vehicle). That is, the transporter, carrying multiple consignments of various consignors and consignees in one vehicle can generate and carry one consolidated e-way bill instead of carrying multiple e-way bills for those consignments.
For an easy generation of E-way Bill:
Use our solution for FREE. Please click below link and start using it.
I will be reachable at +91 9908391150